Wednesday, 4 July 2007

Year 1 Trip

I bet you are all so excited about our school trip on Tuesday to St Leonard's farm. I would love to know which bits you liked the best.

Was it the pigs, the tractors or just having a day out of school?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a fantastic day at the farm. I loved the enormous black pig. Does anyone know its name?

Mrs Cole said...

Please could you invite me next time? I think I would have had lots of fun. I would have been very good and I wouldn't have been sick on the coach either!

Anonymous said...

we like just the day out

Anonymous said...

we like the hay stakcks

Anonymous said...

we like the hay stakcks

Anonymous said...

we like the hay stakcks

Anonymous said...

i licke the chekens

Anonymous said...

arouj said she jiked just haveing a day out of schoole

Anonymous said...

i liked the pig.

Anonymous said...

I liCED THE TUNLL THE BEST FROM BETHNEY X

Anonymous said...

I LAYCT THE HAY


FROM KIERAN

Anonymous said...

I liked my sandwich . I was sitting with daisie.

Anonymous said...

Andrew and Taylor layckt the tonol'

Anonymous said...

i like the hay stack.

Anonymous said...

i lik the hos and th

Anonymous said...

i lak the haystak.